Chapin Tang Soo
Since Tang Soo Do is not a sport, athletic ability is not used as a measure of success. Each student is encouraged to learn at his or her own pace, with the goal of maximizing one's potential. Students attain a high degree of self-confidence through physical fitness, grace, poise and controlled self-defense; along with peace of mind, physical and mental discipline, and a sense of security.
Page maintained by : Webmaster
Master Mitchell Dunn
3304 Sweet Springs Dr.
Chapin Tang Soo Do
Chapin Tang Soo Do's classes are held at Crooked Creek Park just south of Chapin.
From I-20 and I-26 in Columbia:
· Take I-26 West toward Spartanburg (about 16 miles)
· Take Exit 91 for Chapin
· Turn left at the end ramp onto Columbia Ave
· Turn left on Lexington St (approximately 2 miles – just past the Wachovia Bank)
· Cross the railroad tracks and proceed through the traffic signal onto Old Lexington Hwy
· Crooked Creek Park is 1.5 miles on your right
The content contained within this page is the property of Chapin Martial Arts, Inc. and the World Tang Soo
Do Association. The images and information contained herein may not be
reproduced without the expressed permission of Chapin Martial Arts, Inc. and
the World Tang Soo Do Association Headquarters.
This page was created and is maintained by Chapin Martial Arts, Inc.
World Tang Soo Do Association Headquarters